QURC is an Amsterdam based fashion label founded in 2019. We experienced a big gap between environmentally aware brands and the established order. We felt compelled to come up with a sustainable and high-quality alternative to challenge the status quo. We now intend to create high quality everyday sneakers from sustainable and vegan materials only.
Creating High quality sustainable products using innovative materials without causing unnecessary harm, to accelerate the transition towards a world with less animal-products.
Making sustainable fashion more approachable in an honest and positive way.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Social Media Intern as of September 2023. In this role you will support our sales department and our online marketing team in coordinating the marketing across all our (online) channels for a period of 22 weeks for 32 to 40 hours per week.
- Realising impactful (digital) marketing projects, from concept to execution.
- Assist in the execution of online advertising, social media planning and e-mail marketing.
- Be involved in optimising our e-commerce platform.
- Be involved in creating engaging content.
- Collect and organise results of our sales channels to drive insights.
- Assist our sales coördinators with day to day activities.
- Involve in short- and long-term strategy development.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor students studying Communications / Marketing or Fashion / or any other Business minded education.
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Experience in Social Media (marketing) is preferable.
- A progressive and positive mindset.
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and creativity.
- Well-organised, communicative and eager to contribute to team success.
- Available from September 2023 for 22 weeks for 32-40 hours per week
What do we offer:
- A young and energetic team which is driven by ambition and impact making, always being transparent, taking responsibility and enjoying successes.
- We stimulate development by offering a.o. training and learning opportunities, development plans and inspirational talks.
- Flexible in remote working, which enables you to work from anywhere if needed.
- A beautiful brand store at de 9 straatjes in the very centre of Amsterdam.
- A warm welcome.
- Fresh kicks.
If you share our passion for sustainability and want to be part of a brand that is making a positive difference, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the role to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to the QURC team!